Thursday, April 5, 2012

Ra Sushi Uniquely Celebrates Half-Birthdays

Every year during our birthday month we get pretty spoiled. Every restaurant that we've consented our information to has sent us an invite to enjoy goodies that range from a free dessert to an all out free meal. Typically with a one month expiration date, we have our entire birth month to enjoy awesome dining at a lower cost.

For Ra Sushi however, they have decided to go the other way - they celebrate your half-birthday which is genius. Do what most others don't. When I recently dined there during Happy Hour, we were sat with our menus and a postcard that informed us of their half-birthday promo called The Hook Up. While I could hand fill out the form, I decided to go online to their website to get "hooked up". While it did say that it could take a few weeks to start receiving things, I was pleasantly surprised that my sign up just a few weeks ago yielded my half-birthday $20 gift for this month! That was fast! (My b'day is in October.)

Twenty dollars at Ra Sushi definitely affords you a great meal. Bring a friend or loved one and it'll feel like a two-for-one dining experience.

Now, Ra Sushi also has Happy Hour (both traditional and reverse) which is a dining deal. Monday-Saturday: 3-7 pm and 10 pm - close. Appetizer, sushi and drink specials are available. I'm a typical tuna and salmon sushi eater and for the cooked foods, you really can't go wrong but I would definitely get the Chicken Yakitori which has a really cool sweet sauce on it.    


No comments:

Post a Comment